Fire in a Gonyeli apartment

Fire broke out at an apartment in Gonyeli on Thursday. 

The fire broke as a result of a dryer that was left opened at a house in Nilufer Street in Gonyeli on Thursday.

Fire fighters immediately arrived and helped extinguished the fire.

No one was injured in the incident that damaged several properties.

No comments

Thanks for viewing, your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomoinfo, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for gossips, news reports, adverts or anything?
Email us on;

Powered by Blogger.