Football fan is 'electrocuted' while watching a match on his handset with the charger plugged in (Graphic Photos)

Somchai Singkhorn, 40, a chef from Thailand was last seen on Tuesday night laying on his mattress with a can of beer while watching TV on his phone with his headphones plugged in. 

Football fan is
The next morning, he was was found dead in his room in Samut Prakan with burn marks on his arm and neck. Somchai's phone was said to be plugged when they found him and his earphones were resting across his arm, face, and neck. 

His roommate, Saeng, 28, initially thought he was sick and then called his boss to inform him about the situation until he later discovered that Somchai was actually dead. 

Football fan is
Saeng said: 

I went to wake him up but he was not moving, so I [was] worried that he might be ill. I contacted our employer but when he came to check, he told me that Somchai was dead.

According to Saeng, he claimed his friend always stayed up to listen to music or watching football on his phone before he went to bed. 

Football fan is
 Police Colonel Warawach Thammasarot said: 

The deceased was laid on the mattress with his phone and earphone on him but we also found beer and fizzy drinks near him.
From the initial checks, we suspected that he was electrocuted but we need to check everything and wait for his postmortem examination results before we confirm the exact cause of death.

No comments

Thanks for viewing, your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomoinfo, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for gossips, news reports, adverts or anything?
Email us on;

Powered by Blogger.