Man dies in nursing home fire in the district of Famagusta

A 66-year-old man has died in a fire at a nursing home in the district of Famagusta on Monday evening, police said.

The fire at the Elpida nursing home in Dherynia broke out just before 10pm, according to the fire service.

It was put out shortly afterwards, as the man was rushed to hospital with multiple burns.

Preliminary examination of the scene showed that the fire appeared top have been caused by a cigarette. The fire service

No comments

Thanks for viewing, your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomoinfo, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for gossips, news reports, adverts or anything?
Email us on;

Powered by Blogger.