75-year-old man dies in fire started by cigarette in Nicosia

A 75-year-old man died on Wednesday after a fire broke out in his home in Sina Oros in the district of Nicosia, police said.
Image result for Man dies in fire started by cigaretteImage result for Man dies in fire started by cigarette
The force was notified of the incident at around 2pm. The man, who reportedly was disabled, died in a fire that was apparently started by a cigarette, police said.

The flames did not spread to the rest of the home. The man was found by his wife when she returned home.

The authorities were trying to determine whether he died from the fire or if he had been incapacitated before dropping the lit cigarette.

No comments

Thanks for viewing, your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomoinfo, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for gossips, news reports, adverts or anything?
Email us on; olomoinfo@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.