Family of 3 found unconscious in Hamitköy after inhaling poisonous gas

A family of 3 was found unconscious at their home in Hamitköy, north Cyprus on Thursday morning.

The couple, Mehmet-Songül Özdoğaç and their little daughter Derin Özdoğaç, who reside in Bozalp Villas in Hamitköy, were found unconscious at home.

They were taken to the intensive care unit at the Lefkosa State Hospital where they were diagnosed with 'carbon monoxide' poisoning.

A statement by the hospital states that they are currently responding to treatment.

No comments

Thanks for viewing, your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomoinfo, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for gossips, news reports, adverts or anything?
Email us on;

Powered by Blogger.