My vaginal almost caught fire – Twitter user narrates wow her vibrator started melting while using it

A  lady has narrated how she almost died from a sex-related accident that occurred while using her vibrator. 

According to @webdesignher, this occurred after deciding to use her vibrator on the “highest and most violent setting” for the first time. 

She tweeted; 

So my vagina almost caught fire today. Home alone so I decided to use my vibe in the highest and most violent setting for the first time. I never crank it high cos 1. It's super loud.  2. It vibrates so hard that in the event that it doesn't rip my clit to shreds, I'm unable to hold on to it when things get slippery. Today I was like fuck it, let's see the worst that can happen. If we die, we die noni. I was enjoying myself then I started feeling the heat on my fingers but I was like “Nah it's the friction from the vibration..” then I started smelling a combination of burning tyre and u know-how.


How on Sallah day when they are burning the hair off the ram? Yes, that was my coochie hair being singed. The vibrator imploded, started melting from the inside, and tried to barbeque my hooha. I flung it and ran to the bathroom to Tamba. My biggest fear is dying from a sex-related accident or having a sex toy stuck in me which is why i don't trust dildos. Today my life flashed before my eyes. Imagine them finding my dead body with a barbequed vagina. I’ve learned to appreciate my own fingers.

No comments

Thanks for viewing, your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomoinfo, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for gossips, news reports, adverts or anything?
Email us on;

Powered by Blogger.