Deadly explosion in Lefke

There was a frightening big explosion in Lefke on Saturday and the absence of any loss of life or injury was described as luck.

The explosion arising from a leaking bottled gas which happened in a restaurant in Gunni Kebab Hall at 2:45pm on Saturday at ─░zzet Salih Suphi Street, had the effect of a bomb and destroyed most part of the hall.

After the explosion, a flare-up occurred as a result of the spark that occurred while the freezer engine was activated.  

This caused great fear and anxiety among residents of the area.

Firefighters responded to the fire that started with the explosion. Material damage occurred in the workplace as a result of the fire and explosion.

There were no injuries as a result of the explosion and fire.  

Report say the restaurant owners had left the venue after lunch cleaning before the incident occurred.

Gunni Kebap Hall continues its activities in the center of Lefke, in the pedestrianized area where the festivals are held.

The investigation into the incident continues.


No comments

Thanks for viewing, your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomoinfo, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for gossips, news reports, adverts or anything?
Email us on; olomoinfo@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.