28-year-old man dies of electrocution while mounting a projector on a billboard

A 28-year-old man, who was electrocuted while mounting a projector on a billboard on the Lefkosa-Girne main road has lost his life.

According to Police Press Release, Meles Haileu, who was mounting a projector on a billboard on the Lefkosa-Kyrenia main road, at about 10:30am on Thursday was electrocuted. 

Meles Haileu was rushed to a hospital in Lefkosa and despite all medical interventions, he could not be saved and died. 

The police reported that a 40-year-old man whose negligence was seen in the incident, was arrested within the scope of the investigation and the investigation is continuing.

No comments

Thanks for viewing, your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomoinfo, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for gossips, news reports, adverts or anything?
Email us on; olomoinfo@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.