Confusion over electricity cut off limit in North Cyprus as Minister says its 675TL and not 100TL

There seems to be some kind of confusion surrounding the electricity cut off limit in the TRNC after Kib-Tek manager earlier in the week said consumers with over 100TL debt will be disconnected but now the Minister of Finance has denied the report saying the cut off limit was increased to 675TL from the initial 470TL.

In a statement made by Cyprus Turkish Electricity Authority (KIB-TEK) manager, Gürcan Erdoğan on Monday, he said Kib-Tek had reduced the electricity cut-off limit for consumers from 470 TL to 100 TL.

According to the new application, which will came into effect on Tuesday, March, 1, 2022; Electricity of consumers with electricity debt over 100 TL will be cut off.

On Tuesday, the Minister of Finance, Finance Minister, Sunat Atun debunked the report stating that the limit was not reduced but increased to 675 TL.

It was also stated that the new application would be reflected on the invoices as of April 1.

No comments

Thanks for viewing, your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomoinfo, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for gossips, news reports, adverts or anything?
Email us on; olomoinfo@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.