Parked car burst into flame due to battery charger

A parked car burst into flames in Çatalköy on Saturday when a portable charger left in the car overheated.

According to media report, the portable charger (powerbank) was left on the instrument panel of a parked vehicle at about 1:30pm on Saturday.

Police said that the charger exploded because of the heat.

The fire caused damaged to the windscreen, dashboard, instrument panel, gear stick and handbrake. The front seats were also touched.

No comments

Thanks for viewing, your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomoinfo, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for gossips, news reports, adverts or anything?
Email us on;

Powered by Blogger.