Fire outbreak in an apartment in Çatalköy, several properties damaged.

A fire broke out in the bar of a house in Çatalköy belonging to Susan Harris as a result of a short circuit in a refrigerator.

A television set, aluminium shutter, door, sink, 2 loud speakers, refrigerator, oven, tube gas, wine bowl and other items including wooden flooring and upholstery were completely damaged by the fire.

According to the police statement, 1 water pump and bar counter marble were partially damaged. The investigation continues.

No comments

Thanks for viewing, your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomoinfo, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for gossips, news reports, adverts or anything?
Email us on;

Powered by Blogger.