American landlord tells his Nigerian tenant that the use of generator is hazardrous as hurricane cut off his light

A Nigerian man has shared the gist of his brother making use of a generator at Cypress Creek in US, after hurricane cut off his light.

Hurricane struck and the community was left blackout. 

The Nigerian man then decided to use a generator to power his apartment, but instead, got a warning letter from his landlord. AS SEEN ABOVE.

No comments

Thanks for viewing, your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomoinfo, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for gossips, news reports, adverts or anything?
Email us on;

Powered by Blogger.