A fire broke out in an apartment in Dereboyu

A fire broke out in a house on Mehmet Akif Street in Lefkosa on Tuesday night.

The fire on the 6th apartment of the King Apt Apartment in Dereboyo, Lefkosa started at around 8:30pm.

Police said it was as a result of a fire that broke out in the bedroom of the apartment when a nightstand caught fire,

The stand and the walls of the room were partially burned and damaged.

The fire was put out by the resident of the house.

The person affected by the smoke was taken to hospital in an ambulance where he continue to receive treatment.

No comments

Thanks for viewing, your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomoinfo, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for gossips, news reports, adverts or anything?
Email us on; olomoinfo@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.