50 Polish tourists placed on quarantined in north Cyprus

About 50 Polish tourists have been quarantined at the five-star Salamis Bay Conti hotel in north Cyprus on Tuesday.

This is coming after a 65-year-old German woman staying at the same location was diagnosed as the first coronavirus case in the country.

Everything is under control. Everybody is fine and everybody understands the situation. The hotel provides our clients with the same living conditions as they had during their official holidays. Nobody incurs additional fees, said Marcin Małysz, a board member of Exim Tours, the travel agency that organised holidays for the majority of the quarantined Poles.

According to the report by Cyprus Mail, the Polish tourists came to the island last week. 

At present, no one can enter or leave this hotel. Even our guide is under quarantine which actually is proving very helpful. Since he is around no Pole has communication problems. He is there to help all of them, said Marcin Małysz.

The group includes families with children as well as single tourists.


No comments

Thanks for viewing, your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomoinfo, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for gossips, news reports, adverts or anything?
Email us on; olomoinfo@gmail.com

Powered by Blogger.