Fire in apartment building in Famagusta

There was fire in an apartment building in Karakol District, Famagusta in the early hours of Sunday morning.

The fire started at about 2:50am on Sunday on the balcony of the apartment.

According to a police statement, 10 wooden laths, 2 clothes dryer wires, 4 pairs of shoes, skateboards and carpets were damaged by the fire, while 5 camera tripod legs were damaged by the heat. The door windows were broken from the heat.

The fore was extinguished by firefighters and no injury was reported.

Police investigation into the fire incident continues.

No comments

Thanks for viewing, your comments are appreciated.

Disclaimer: Comments on this blog are NOT posted by Olomoinfo, Readers are SOLELY responsible for their comments.

Need to contact us for gossips, news reports, adverts or anything?
Email us on;

Powered by Blogger.